Terms & Conditions
- Payments are accepted via Paypal at checkout.
- You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to make a payment.
- Due to the fast turnaround of the design projects (5 days or less), payment is due in full at checkout before your project begins.
- If additional services are requested beyond what a client has already paid for, the remaining balance must be paid in full before final copies will be emailed.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- In general, due to the custom nature of the design business, once we begin working on your project the man hours have already begun and therefore, refunds will not be provided. This includes in-progress and completed orders.
- There is a window of time before we start your order when cancellations are allowed. From the moment of payment until six hours after purchase you may cancel your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
- Please Note: Sometimes life happens and I may be unable to complete your order/rush order due to personal sickness, family, or acts of nature. In this case, you will be notified via email and you will be fully refunded.
We do not guarantee an exact completion date for any project; we offer a time range in days. Most projects are completed within 2-5 days. This usually depends on the speed of the client’s feedback and the number of revisions required. If you have a project deadline, please let us know.
We work with an average of 5-10 clients at a time and though we are able to work on several client projects at once – we do keep clients in order of first come, first served. If you are in a hurry and need something done within a day or two, we offer special “Rush” pricing – you can read more about that below.
- If you need a project completed right away we offer special “rush rates” where we can promise that your project will be moved to the front of the line and completed within one or two days. Rush orders can be purchased under "add-ons".
- After you select your products and checkout, click on the Project Requirements Form on our menu.
- Submit the form in its entirety so we can identify and understand your needs.
- Once we have your answers, work usually begins within a day. Order delivery timeframes are listed on the product pages.
- During the design process, should you like to send additional photos or need to discuss additional design info, we will use email.
- You may provide your own photos or stock images for use in your design. If you choose stock images, you are responsible for compliance with license/photography copyrights. We are not liable for photos or design elements you provide.
- First drafts of your order will be delivered by the order delivery date. From there, revisions will be made based on client request. Revision timeframes are the same as the original order timeframes (example: if you order due date is 2-3 days, once we go into revision, we have an additional 2-3 days to provide revised copies).
- Your order is complete once final revisions have been made and accepted. Your final files will be delivered to you via email or a Canva link based on the project.
Revisions / Concepts
Our prices include two revisions. Additional revisions can be purchased as an add-on.
We use email as our main method of communication. Email responses are generally same-day, within 24 hours, or the next business day if submitted during the weekend.
We will be communicating with you often during the design process. We will need specific feedback and your approval to continue the work. Responding to our questions in a timely manner will allow your design to progress.
Regular communication is critical to the design of your project and those in line behind you. Failure to communicate with us about the design process for a period of 72 hours (whether expectedly or unexpectedly), will result in your project being placed on hold and moved to the end of our current queue.
Should you fail to provide necessary files or pieces of information within 10 days of the date requested, all payments will be forfeited to Harper Social Media and the project will be cancelled without notice.
For first time clients who absolutely need to speak with me about a project, or for clients with ongoing monthly projects or larger projects – you can schedule a time to speak with me on our site. I'm available by phone Monday-Friday between 9:00a-6:00pm CST, with a blocked off time between 2:30-4:30pm. A one-time 20-minute consult is free. Each additional call thereafter is booked in intervals of 20 minutes for a fee.